THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

PLEASE READ THIS AND TRY - IT'S WORKING FOR ME!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
jumbaya
Total Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:30 pm

PLEASE READ THIS AND TRY - IT'S WORKING FOR ME!

Post by jumbaya »

I have had putrid bad breath, people would recoil when I talked to them - but I tried something that I read and it is much improved (after just a week)
I was getting abcesses and stuff on my gums, they were receding and bleeding etc, and my breath stunk really bad.
This has worked for me, and even if I only help one person I'll be happy.
I had yet another abcess which was annoying me and was taking paracetamol. Anyway, wanting something to eat I had a few teaspoons of 'raw' manuka honey. The next day my abcess was much improved.
Anyway, I investigated and read an article about rubbing gums with manuka honey if they are 'not strong'. A lady said she got her husband to do it, and not only did it strengthen his gums but it made his breath fresher.
It works!
I have been rubbing my gums with 'raw' manuka honey (active 15) and not only are my gums healing but my mouth feels loads fresher. People are not recoiling when I talk.... and I've only been doing it a week.
I use just over half a teaspoon, rub my gums then put the rest in my mouth and try to push it into any areas I feel need it. It soon dilutes when mixed with mouth juices, so then I swish it round and gargle with it. Job done!
I hope this helps someone because I know the misery of feeling alienated and not being able to join in. I know manuka honey is expensive but it's definitely worth trying. I think it's overpowering all the bad oral bacteria that was present in my gums.
I really really hope this helps at least one person, but please try it. It's worth it. (Get my 'raw' manuka from online brand is Wedderspoon, but I started off using aldi's manuka style raw honey @ £4.99)
I can smile and talk to people again javascript:emoticon('\\:D/')
User avatar
jess
Sheriff
Posts: 480
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:23 pm
Location: USA
Gender:

Post by jess »

Glad it worked for you. Maybe your problem was stemming from the mouth.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗