THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
My story
-
Suffered enough
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:07 pm
My story
I have had this problem since I was 11 years old and am now 49, I have hypo-thyroid, lupus, sjogrens and post nasal drip and diabetes. I take a lot of pills but am in good health except for bad breath. I use biotene toothpaste and like it. I am now trying iron pills and B12 because I am borderline anemic. I guess I never give up with this problem. Breath feels fresher, hope it lasts and water is important and tongue scraping. A life wasted though because of this handicap.
-
salehia802
- Newbie
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:55 am
- Gender:
Re: My story
hi.please try raw vegan diet.now i try to do it for my psoriasis. i believe that it works.there are so many people in world that their cancer, diabets, pso, bile stone, digestion problem....are cured. i'm sure its affective for your lupus diabetes and bad breath. of curse you need to have a consultation dedicated for your disease to use special herbs besides. but please search about it its more effective than pills.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.