THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

BB and excessive salivation

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......

Do you suffer from excessive salivation?

Yes, and I have BB
3
43%
Yes, and I dont have BB
0
No votes
No, and I have BB
4
57%
No, and I dont have BB
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 7

Ups
Total Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 5:56 pm

BB and excessive salivation

Post by Ups »

Does anyone else experience excessive salivation (ES)?

In my case BB (bad breath) and ES seems to go hand in hand.
StillHoping
Sheriff
Posts: 431
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 4:29 am
Location: Calgary, AB

Post by StillHoping »

My case is the opposite; extreme dry mouth -which definitely worsens my BB. Very interesting that you have excessive saliva but still have BB- most likely your cause is not oral related
2012: Wisdoms remov
2015: Tonsils+adenoids remov
2017: TMAU1 & 2 Negative
2019: Internal biopsies normal
2019: Completed SIBO treatment
2020: DigEnzymes help but side effects
+ low fodmap/GERD diet also help
Ups
Total Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 5:56 pm

Post by Ups »

Come to think of it, I could remember a couple of symptoms which manifested itself alongside BB. For example, runny nose. Does anyone else have runny nose, especially in cold weather?

Post nasal drip is commonly associated with BB, so many of us should have runny nose, methinks.

I think my organism is trying to get rid of the mucus through my mouth, therefore excessive salivation and BB.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗