THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

How I got cured

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Godwilldoit
Total Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri May 07, 2010 6:05 am

How I got cured

Post by Godwilldoit »

I haven't been on this site since 2011, I even forgot about this site. Life is really good without bb. My badbreath used to be so bad. I used to stay in my room all day. I quit my job, I was afraid to be around people. People were also covering their nose where ever I go because it was coming from my nose too. I didn't have any friends because nobody wanted to be around me.
I have tried everything, sinus sugery, tonsil removed and still no cure. I have spent thousand of dollars. I begin to pray to God. my break through came when I was watching a show on tv and they mention that over brush your tongue is not good. I decided not to be brushing my tongue and teeth aggressively, that was the beginning of the end of my bb. After fews day I noticed people where not covering their nose any more when I am in their mix. I can say my bb is 100 percent gone now..I also don't brush when toothpaste always because it was causing dry month. Thank you Jesus..I now have a girlfriend and I now date bunch of girls..Goodluck guys. stay strong.
sopo
Advanced
Posts: 154
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:34 pm

Post by sopo »

U started brushing ur tongue after u found out u have bb? So how will it stop bb??
sopo
Advanced
Posts: 154
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:34 pm

Post by sopo »

U started brushing ur tongue after u found out u have bb? So how will it stop bb??
thanatos
God
Posts: 651
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:11 am
Gender:

Post by thanatos »

You had Halitophobia.
User avatar
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:

Post by deebo »

really have to agree with Thanatos here . Its likely occasional malodor , some condition that worked itself out inside you and/or Halitophobia . Very unlikely that rough tongue brushing is going to cause room filling nasal malodor .

In any event Go forth and enjoy an odor free life friend .
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗