Cured or Not
Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:10 pm
HI All
I am in a predicament. After 18 years i think i ma finally cured but still insecured about my breath. I tool triple therapy ( Metrodanizole, clarithromycin and PPI). Breath is still clean after 7 days since i inished the medication. Dental floss doesnt have a smell in the morning as well. Is breath suppose to be warm. and does the fact that the floss desnt smell mean anything. An old girlfriend also deep kissed me last week.
Regards
Lunga
I am in a predicament. After 18 years i think i ma finally cured but still insecured about my breath. I tool triple therapy ( Metrodanizole, clarithromycin and PPI). Breath is still clean after 7 days since i inished the medication. Dental floss doesnt have a smell in the morning as well. Is breath suppose to be warm. and does the fact that the floss desnt smell mean anything. An old girlfriend also deep kissed me last week.
Regards
Lunga