Does anyone know how to DIY probiotics pills?
Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:44 pm
I ordered a bottle of dental probiotics from Amazon and within a week I noticed a significant reduction in bad breath. I'd say at least 30% so far and i expect things to get better as i countinue to use the product. However a bottle is about $30. Im hoping to make my own to save a few bucks if i could.
I tried adding one tablet into a cup of milk, put in a tiny pinch of sugar as a carbon source(food for the bacteria), covered it up and left it out overnight. In the morning it somewhat curdle so i knew the bacteria was still alive and multiplied exponentially? By doing so, in theory I dont have to buy any more probiotic..ever again? Does anyone know how to dried freeze it? I suppose i can put the curdle milk in the oven at around 115 degree until things dried out?
I tried adding one tablet into a cup of milk, put in a tiny pinch of sugar as a carbon source(food for the bacteria), covered it up and left it out overnight. In the morning it somewhat curdle so i knew the bacteria was still alive and multiplied exponentially? By doing so, in theory I dont have to buy any more probiotic..ever again? Does anyone know how to dried freeze it? I suppose i can put the curdle milk in the oven at around 115 degree until things dried out?