THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
New discovery
New discovery
Hello everyone my life has been tough over the years. I have tried almost everything. In the United States where I live, I got tested for her pylori with stool test. Came back negative. I didn't give up I went to ent where they did endoscopy and looked inside of my stomach, still the doctors in us said I tested negative for h pylori. I traveled to a counyry called armenia with my family for vacation. Since everything is cheaper and high tech here I decided to do endoscopy again. The doctors are really smarter here. They told my I tested positive and gave me 2 antibiotics and 1 ant acid. So far so good I'm hoping this will work out for me.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.