THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Does anyone know how to DIY probiotics pills?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Johnv713
Advanced
Posts: 113
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:30 pm
Gender:

Does anyone know how to DIY probiotics pills?

Post by Johnv713 »

I ordered a bottle of dental probiotics from Amazon and within a week I noticed a significant reduction in bad breath. I'd say at least 30% so far and i expect things to get better as i countinue to use the product. However a bottle is about $30. Im hoping to make my own to save a few bucks if i could.

I tried adding one tablet into a cup of milk, put in a tiny pinch of sugar as a carbon source(food for the bacteria), covered it up and left it out overnight. In the morning it somewhat curdle so i knew the bacteria was still alive and multiplied exponentially? By doing so, in theory I dont have to buy any more probiotic..ever again? Does anyone know how to dried freeze it? I suppose i can put the curdle milk in the oven at around 115 degree until things dried out?
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗