THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Hi

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
praying4cure
Total Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:47 pm
Gender:

Hi

Post by praying4cure »

I would love to have someone to chat to, been living like a recluse for so long, I actually don't talk to people anymore. I'm quite sure I've paid off all my bad karma from hundreds if not thousands of previous lifetimes by now. Send me a pm if you would like to talk.
salehia802
Newbie
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:55 am
Gender:

Re: Hi

Post by salehia802 »

I can understand you i don't go out no party no job no continue uni. study no... .but why don't you follow suggested cures people here are trying? you aren't different from us.all of us have the same disease and our duty is challenging with cure it besides we have right to be sad for it! but the most important is continuing life until we are alive! :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗