THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

What is after tongue/lingual tonsils

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
amii
Newbie
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:05 pm
Location: uk
Gender:

What is after tongue/lingual tonsils

Post by amii »

Hi

I just wanted to ask where bacteria can also colect to cause bb after the tongue/lingual tonsils?

I want to ask if anyone knew the area/part/muslcle?

Also can this area also be cleaned to get rid of bacteria
searching
Master
Posts: 262
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:48 pm
Gender:

Re: What is after tongue/lingual tonsils

Post by searching »

amii wrote:Hi

I just wanted to ask where bacteria can also colect to cause bb after the tongue/lingual tonsils?
I want to ask if anyone knew the area/part/muslcle?
Also can this area also be cleaned to get rid of bacteria
BB bacteria may survive in difficult-to-reach places, for example:
• Just beneath the gum line, if gums are poorly sealed to the teeth, and
• In micron-sized tubules (tunnels) within the teeth themselves, tubule size reference is seen here and here.

These BB bacteria rapidly reproduce; and, BB returns for those of us who have the metabolism to host these microorganisms at above-average populations.

My BB symptoms are now fully controlled, using diluted chlorine bleach, i.e. sodium hypochlorite, detailed in this thread. This method can reach, and destroy, these secluded microorganisms as water and bleach molecules are tiny and contact 100% of the oral cavity surface.

The abovementioned method is the most-effective, most-rapid, and least-expensive treatment that I’ve tried. My self-confidence is fully restored. I've observed no negative side-effects after 3 months of nearly daily use.

Note: I have my tonsils and adenoids.
Last edited by searching on Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:50 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: What is after tongue/lingual tonsils

Post by Jimi Stein »

BRAVO!!!!
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗