THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Halitosis Vaccines Targeting FomA, a Biofilm-bridging Protein of Fusobacteria nucleatum

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Curethis40
Total Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:01 am

Halitosis Vaccines Targeting FomA, a Biofilm-bridging Protein of Fusobacteria nucleatum

Post by Curethis40 »

I have suffered with this debilitating condition for over 30 years. I will not go through the exhausting list of surgeries, prescriptions, blood tests, and over the counter products I have tried to combat this debilitating condition. Absolutely nothing has worked.
Searching once again for a cure I came across an interesting study. I pray that its the cure for many hallitosis sufferers. I have posted the link to the study below.
If anyone has more information on when this vaccine will be available to the general public please comment.
Thank you,

http://www.eurekaselect.com/114377/article
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗