Page 1 of 1

Vaping and bad breath

Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:19 am
by metalclay
I am addicted to vaping for the past five years and I cannot live without it. Recently, I've been suffering from bad breath. I brush my teeth twice a day, and also use to floss them often. I have tried chewing gum, but the result is temporary. I am very embarrassed about this. I came across a blog that says nicotine in the tobacco can cause vasoconstriction, which can ultimately lead to bad breath ( http://www.discoverydental.com/blog/ora ... al-health/ ). Is vaping the real cause of my bad breath? My friend asked me to rinse my mouth with hot salt water daily to avoid bad breath. Is there any other alternative to prevent bad breath? Is this a common problem? Any advice and discussion in this regard are highly appreciated.

Re: Vaping and bad breath

Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:54 am
by Tomikawa
I've never met a person who would complain on his breath because of vaping. It's only cigarette smoker whose breath I can't stand :/
By the way, I wonder what kit do you use? Just happy to see a fellow vaper here. Bought IJOY Shogun Univ 180W Kit with Katana RTA a week ago on https://www.mygadget.us/products/ijoy-s ... katana-rta, very happy with its condition. No leakages, very stable kit and looks stylish as hell. Also the price is 2x lower!! I'm so glad my friends showed me this discount.

Re: Vaping and bad breath

Posted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:37 am
by Sosweet
Are you drinking plenty of water through out the day also do you work go out with friends and regularly verbally speak with people through the day ? Also any allergies how are ur sinus alot of us sufferers have nasal issues