THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

ANYONE WANTS TO MEET UP IN NJ/NY AREA FRIENDSHIP/DATE

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
anonymous_aj@
Total Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 4:27 pm
Gender:

ANYONE WANTS TO MEET UP IN NJ/NY AREA FRIENDSHIP/DATE

Post by anonymous_aj@ »

Hello I'm a nice good guy in my late 20's with a horrible breath. I would just like to meet a nice girl even just as friends to go out on a normal date no judagments, no embarrassing awakwardness moments just two normal people who share the same condition having a normal day. I live in New Jersey but I can meet you anywhere outdoors preferably. Even if you dont live in NJ area we can still have a decent friendship. Eventually we can share FB/IG and for number. Here is my email I will respond asap [email protected]
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗