THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Do I have PND?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Troy
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 10:58 pm

Do I have PND?

Post by Troy »

I've read that some of the syptoms are swallowing contstantly, sore throat, blocked nose, tickling in the troat among a few others including bb, however I don't know if i have Pnd because even though i'm constantly swallowing mucus, I havn't had a sore throat in years and hardly ever get a runny or a blocked nose.
I know that constantly swallowing this mucus is definatley affecting my breath, but I don't know if I should treat it as PND.
noptical
God
Posts: 609
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:43 am

Re: Do I have PND?

Post by noptical »

Troy wrote:however I don't know if i have Pnd because even though i'm constantly swallowing mucus
lol this IS PND (=Post Nasal Drip) :lol:


Does your breath also stink but you're unsure that you have bad breath? :lol: :P
emotional rescue
Sheriff
Posts: 450
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:34 am

Post by emotional rescue »

go to an ENT and talk straight and clear about your real problem,

get a full cheq up


it´s the best thing you can do
jc
Sheriff
Posts: 443
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:23 am

Post by jc »

You can have pnd without having sore throat. Check for allergies coz it`s the common cause of pnd.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗