Need help Locating the Source
Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:09 pm
I have heard people say here several times that you need to know the source of your bb before you can actually cure it. I think i have flip flopped a couples of time about what i think the source of my bb is. I was hoping someone with experience can help me locate the source of my bb. I am going to give a little description about my symptoms:
Ok I first notice this problem very early at junior high. This was because I will get remarks from classmates about my breath.
My bb is at its worse when I have less sleep or do not eat anything for a while. I once tried low carb diet and the effect was just like it is when i fast. At first I was not room filling or was room filling intermittently.
I got relief from triple therapy which lasted for a very long time. Then i had a period of fasting and it came back with vengeance and has become room filling permanently since then.
I tried treatment with GSE by irrigating my sinuses and drinking some and that was when i realize I had parasites. They scattered and some went as far as my nostrils since i could feel it move though my throat and in my sinuses. I used DE and Vemox to treatment them I believe i may be parasite free now but bb is still here. After the treatment I had pain around my wisdom tooth for a while (I get that from time to time and bb is worse around that time. I had and extra wisdom tooth which i have taken out and i get this pain around the area that it was). That is gone now and it feels like I have sour throat now after using oral probiotics for a week. When it became room filling i get reactions when i swallow saliva. Now when i pull in mucus in my nostrils i get reaction.
I have done an endoscopy and the doctor said I have a weak LES.
From this little description you can tell my symptoms can be very deceiving if you try to find the source. I am still trying to find the source of my bb so that I can know which doctor to visit.
Ok I first notice this problem very early at junior high. This was because I will get remarks from classmates about my breath.
My bb is at its worse when I have less sleep or do not eat anything for a while. I once tried low carb diet and the effect was just like it is when i fast. At first I was not room filling or was room filling intermittently.
I got relief from triple therapy which lasted for a very long time. Then i had a period of fasting and it came back with vengeance and has become room filling permanently since then.
I tried treatment with GSE by irrigating my sinuses and drinking some and that was when i realize I had parasites. They scattered and some went as far as my nostrils since i could feel it move though my throat and in my sinuses. I used DE and Vemox to treatment them I believe i may be parasite free now but bb is still here. After the treatment I had pain around my wisdom tooth for a while (I get that from time to time and bb is worse around that time. I had and extra wisdom tooth which i have taken out and i get this pain around the area that it was). That is gone now and it feels like I have sour throat now after using oral probiotics for a week. When it became room filling i get reactions when i swallow saliva. Now when i pull in mucus in my nostrils i get reaction.
I have done an endoscopy and the doctor said I have a weak LES.
From this little description you can tell my symptoms can be very deceiving if you try to find the source. I am still trying to find the source of my bb so that I can know which doctor to visit.