THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

How would I go about getting my adenoids removed with no insurance?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
christina
Junior
Posts: 80
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:58 pm

How would I go about getting my adenoids removed with no insurance?

Post by christina »

Well...
crazy4it
Advanced
Posts: 192
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 6:27 am
Gender:

Re: How would I go about getting my adenoids removed with no insurance?

Post by crazy4it »

You use cash
Dead
Advanced
Posts: 162
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:32 pm
Gender:

Re: How would I go about getting my adenoids removed with no insurance?

Post by Dead »

I tried to take mine out with an adenoid curette that i bought online. It was too difficult. I don't recommend it
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗