THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

BB gone for 2 years but came back again

Tell us your story with bad breath
Jam
Newbie
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:16 pm

BB gone for 2 years but came back again

Post by Jam »

Hello everyone,

My desperation has led me to this group. Good thing I found fellow sufferers whom I can share my story with. Okay, I had bb since I was 12 years old and now I'm 26. Three years ago, I found a permanent cure to my bb and it was called the oraltechlabs e-book. I religiously followed everything that's on the book, from nasal saline flush to hydrogen peroxide gargle solution. I am also vegan for two years now coz of ethical reasons and health reasons as well. However,my bb came back last year coz I stopped doing my regular nasal saline flush. So I panicked and started the whole saline flush and hydrogen gargle for a year but then I still have my bb. I am wondering why it didn't cure my bb this time? It somehow just minimized the odor but I still have that sour taste in my mouth. Also from the book I discovered that the I have post nasal drip since I always have that constant phlegm production at the back of my throat.

My sister also has bb coz she has sinusitis but she's not that concerned like me. Right now I am still hopeful we have a permanent cure for this problem coz I was able to get rid of it for 2 years. I also recently purchased a product from "sinuswars" for post nasal drip and halitosis. I don't know if this will work but I am hoping not to rely too much on medications as I believe we can treat this problem naturally.

Thank you and any feedback will be highly appreciated.
emanuel__k_
Total Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:26 pm
Gender:

Re: BB gone for 2 years but came back again

Post by emanuel__k_ »

send me the ebook, my email [email protected], please
Jam
Newbie
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:16 pm

Re: BB gone for 2 years but came back again

Post by Jam »

Sure, I'll have to find it in my inbox first.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗