Page 1 of 1

I'm a new member

Posted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:20 am
by Halitopen
Dear members
I'm a new member of badbreathhalitosis.com from Kurdistan and I'm very grateful that our friend Jimi has created this site that all BB sufferers can find useful info and do activities in the field of halitosis.
I also have a weblog about halitosisv aloutgh my weblog is under construction but I will send it on Internet untill next month. I hope I be an active member and send at least an article every month.
I must admit that badbreathhalitosis.com is asite that I was searching for it all long. Ihad decided to build the same site but today it's not nessesary because Ican do that in badbreathhalitosis.com
So long untill next month =;

Posted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:51 am
by AW
It is very nice to meet you. Jimi is a good man for making this site so we can all get together and talk about our problems. Also welcome to the site as well. :-)

Posted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:47 pm
by Jimi Stein
Thank you Halitoopen

Greetengs to Kurdistan.

Jimi