Page 1 of 1

Don't Swallow Mouthwash

Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:03 pm
by Attraction
Only want to share something with you.

In the past month I have been swallowing mouthwash.

There is now a new strong odor coming from the back of my throat.

Re: Don't Swallow Mouthwash

Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:13 am
by Virtuous Viking
Lol. It goes without saying!!!

Re: Don't Swallow Mouthwash

Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:13 am
by ihaveBB
It is called mouthwash to wash your mouth. Why are you swallowing it? :o

Re: Don't Swallow Mouthwash

Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:47 pm
by Attraction
Simple. Being unaware of the consequences I thought it would also freshen the back of the throat - which it does, greatly.

Also, my mouthwash is 100% safe to ingest.

However, over time the bacteria have adapted to this method and grown even stronger, now the odor is slightly worse than before.

Re: Don't Swallow Mouthwash

Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:29 am
by ihaveBB
Attraction wrote:Simple. Being unaware of the consequences I thought it would also freshen the back of the throat - which it does, greatly.

Also, my mouthwash is 100% safe to ingest.

However, over time the bacteria have adapted to this method and grown even stronger, now the odor is slightly worse than before.
Oh sorry to hear that...
But do you know the cause of your bad breath?
For me, I know it's my tonsils..

Re: Don't Swallow Mouthwash

Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:29 am
by mabelznb
Too much of the brush or mouthwash is not going to work out. Few food and drinks which we probably get to consume in our daily life are the worst culprits for making your bad breath. Black Tea, Cola, garlic, beverages, fish, spicy foods are some of them. But there might be other hidden reasons for this problem. I was also suffering from bad breath and bleeding gums and I sought the help of my family dentist from Appleton dental clinic in Ajax. He told me that bad breath should occur due to some gum disease and recommended medications and teeth cleaning. Actually, it really helped me and now am using medicated mouthwash to control my bad breath problem