THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Strangely, we couldn't smell each other

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
winter
Sheriff
Posts: 314
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:00 pm

Strangely, we couldn't smell each other

Post by winter »

I met up with someone. Somehow we couldn't smell each other. He said he had met more than a dozen others and everyone couldn't smell each other. One guy claimed to have BO because of TMAU, but no one in the meeting smelled that too. Many of us have not been tested for TMAU. I want to eliminate that potential cause, but I'm not sure where to get tested in Asia.

We could smell some other people with BO on the streets. Also, when some people used mouth breathing when talking to me, I could smell a little bad breath. It was me, definitely not them. I have smelled it twice.

Does anyone have any explanation for this? I reckon we will only be able to filter each other's BB if it's the same smell and severity. Unfortunately, that is unlikely to be the case. I have room filling nasal and oral BB. The guy I met has a wife and job. He has oral BB and it can be controlled by gums for a short while.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗