I started eating apricot kernels and found that my mouth felt fresher immediately. They seem to have alleviated my bad breath. I chew 3 or 4, once or twice a day. I make sure that I chew them very well. They have a very bitter taste that is not at all pleasant, but I just drink water afterwards and I'm fine. I store them in the refrigerator.
This is the brand I use --->>> Certified Organic Bitter Apricot Kernels - 1/2 LB - Hunza Gold
http://www.hunzagold.com/product/certif ... els-12-lb/
You can also purchase on Amazon.
I hope this helps someone.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Apricot kernels alleviated bb
Re: Apricot kernels alleviated bb
I smell a scam
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.