Ok so I asked a friend to give me some honest feedback on my breath. Ive known him for quite a while and he got me a night job at a hotel (which is pretty ideal for avoiding people for the most part).
I asked for feedback when both of us were working on the hotel bar alone, as I needed to confirm whether I was experiencing halitophobia or if I had a genuine problem.
So, its not too too bad I suppose. I did use chlorhexidine mouthwash and floss before I went to work, and I was chewing trident gum.
He said he could not detect anything from my nose. He said he could smell my breath. He said my breath smelled like sour milk (his exact words were milk that has gone sour or gone off).
He said he could smell it from a few feet, but it was not far, so I will assume Im not room filling, but this was about an hour after I got into work. I suppose the fact that Im really anxious does not help, as it dries my mouth pretty quickly, but I countered it by chewing gum.
Ideally I need continued feedback, as I need to see if the distance and strength of the odor varies over time. Ironically he himself has some bad breath (pretty mild though) , and ironically his breath smells sour, and no, its not my breath its definitely coming from his mouth lol.
So my strategies are trying to get an ent referral, but Im going to drag it out as long as I can so I can get my tmau test sorted (its been postponed for now due to their spectrometer being damaged), and take the rest of my wisdoms out.
I want to kill this problem now, especially as I have body odor issues, so I do not want to have both, its hard enough just having one.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Real feedback
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Real feedback
I think you still have a chance....you must change your diet, juicing.....go vegan....your bb will go down a lot....
do other tips you can find on this forum.....
do other tips you can find on this forum.....
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
-
impactdial
- Newbie
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:22 pm
Re: Real feedback
Thanks alot Jimi, and thanks for allowing for so much information to pass through this site.Jimi Stein wrote:I think you still have a chance....you must change your diet, juicing.....go vegan....your bb will go down a lot....
do other tips you can find on this forum.....
Yes Im going to do that, atleast eating healthier, I don't know if I can handle vegan but Ive already cut out red meat and eat mainly chicken (actually partly because of the tmau possiblity).
I'll see how it goes, but I can certainly detect something on my tongue when a rub and scrape the back and there's white smelly stuff on my finger, probabaly indicates that something is getting stuck there, so cutting out cheese and most meats should hopefully work.
-
IAMFrustrated
- Junior
- Posts: 74
- Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:59 pm
- Gender:
Re: Real feedback
HI Jimi
I have no bacteria in my mouth I test it three times since last year but I do not know why when I am eating food contains suger I am feeling horrible but when I start eating vegetable after a week or so the BB is low and lower but unfortunately when I am eating only vegetable I lose weight which I already lost 15 kg
When I checked it on Internet it is a sign of candidas but the doctor told me I have no candidas
I have no bacteria in my mouth I test it three times since last year but I do not know why when I am eating food contains suger I am feeling horrible but when I start eating vegetable after a week or so the BB is low and lower but unfortunately when I am eating only vegetable I lose weight which I already lost 15 kg
When I checked it on Internet it is a sign of candidas but the doctor told me I have no candidas
Sinus surgery 2016 & 2017 (I have allergies at work place)
Tonsilactomy 2017
H. Pylori treatment
Candida diet 5 to 6 months
Tonsilactomy 2017
H. Pylori treatment
Candida diet 5 to 6 months
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.