After 30 years of trial and error I have finally found a cure for my bad breath
Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:52 am
Hello World,
After 30 years of trial and error I have finally found a cure for my bad breath. The cure is so utterly simple. Ridding yourself from bad breath does not come from a pill or anything on the market. Nothing on the market that claims to threat or cure bad breath simply does not work. Let me say that again, nothing on the market that claims to threat or cure bad breath simply does not work. Don't waste your time and your hard earn money on all this stuff. It will NOT work. Think about it folks why would any company out there want to market a product that cures you. There is no money to be made on curing people.
This remedy will take months or even years to rid yourself of bad breath. Bad breath is a not a disease, it is a symptom. Your body is so toxic that bad breath is just one of the symptom. There are two reasons why we have disease and bad breath. The cause of disese - toxicity and deficiency. Toxicity comes from all the processed food we consume over the years. Deficiency comes from the lack of vitamins and enzymes from living food. Solve these two problems and you will solve your bad breath problem.
I will tell you exactly what I did to rid myself of bad breath....shall we begin? “Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” ― Hippocrates. He is absolutely correct. To rid yourself of bad breath you need an army, an army of greens. You need green juice. You need chlorophyll. I'm not talking about the stuff you buy on the market. I'm talking about the stuff you make it yourself.
Before you start this remedy you need to avoid certain food.
• sugar (avoid at all cost)
• dairy
• processed food (ANYTHING that sit on the shelf for a long period of time)
• alcohol
I found that all these food only worsen my bad breath.
Now the remedy and the cure for bad breath. You will need these ingredient to make your green jucie/ chlorophyll and a leafy green juicer. Try to buy organic if you can.
• a bunch of dandelion greens (key ingredient)
• a bunch of kale ( I use the really dark green one)
• a bunch of green chard
• a bunch of romaine lettuce
• one granny smith apple
Juice it up and consume this every day. I do it in the morning on an empty stomach. Warning, you might gag. I also use this as a mouthwash. I gargle it for 5 minutes and spit it out. I use the green powder that I bought for gargling. I notice it really improve my gums. If you work and don't have time like I do just juice a lot and freeze it in a ice cube tray. But it best to consume it fresh.
In addition to this remedy I used:
• coffee enema (help to detoxify the body)
• multivitamin
• enzymes (help us digest food)
• probiotics
There you have it folks this is what I do to rid myself of bad breath. If you do the green juice everyday you will notice your bad breath will diminish overtime. Remember you can't use this remedy and cure your bad breath in a day or a week. It will take months or even years.
After 30 years of trial and error I have finally found a cure for my bad breath. The cure is so utterly simple. Ridding yourself from bad breath does not come from a pill or anything on the market. Nothing on the market that claims to threat or cure bad breath simply does not work. Let me say that again, nothing on the market that claims to threat or cure bad breath simply does not work. Don't waste your time and your hard earn money on all this stuff. It will NOT work. Think about it folks why would any company out there want to market a product that cures you. There is no money to be made on curing people.
This remedy will take months or even years to rid yourself of bad breath. Bad breath is a not a disease, it is a symptom. Your body is so toxic that bad breath is just one of the symptom. There are two reasons why we have disease and bad breath. The cause of disese - toxicity and deficiency. Toxicity comes from all the processed food we consume over the years. Deficiency comes from the lack of vitamins and enzymes from living food. Solve these two problems and you will solve your bad breath problem.
I will tell you exactly what I did to rid myself of bad breath....shall we begin? “Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” ― Hippocrates. He is absolutely correct. To rid yourself of bad breath you need an army, an army of greens. You need green juice. You need chlorophyll. I'm not talking about the stuff you buy on the market. I'm talking about the stuff you make it yourself.
Before you start this remedy you need to avoid certain food.
• sugar (avoid at all cost)
• dairy
• processed food (ANYTHING that sit on the shelf for a long period of time)
• alcohol
I found that all these food only worsen my bad breath.
Now the remedy and the cure for bad breath. You will need these ingredient to make your green jucie/ chlorophyll and a leafy green juicer. Try to buy organic if you can.
• a bunch of dandelion greens (key ingredient)
• a bunch of kale ( I use the really dark green one)
• a bunch of green chard
• a bunch of romaine lettuce
• one granny smith apple
Juice it up and consume this every day. I do it in the morning on an empty stomach. Warning, you might gag. I also use this as a mouthwash. I gargle it for 5 minutes and spit it out. I use the green powder that I bought for gargling. I notice it really improve my gums. If you work and don't have time like I do just juice a lot and freeze it in a ice cube tray. But it best to consume it fresh.
In addition to this remedy I used:
• coffee enema (help to detoxify the body)
• multivitamin
• enzymes (help us digest food)
• probiotics
There you have it folks this is what I do to rid myself of bad breath. If you do the green juice everyday you will notice your bad breath will diminish overtime. Remember you can't use this remedy and cure your bad breath in a day or a week. It will take months or even years.