Page 1 of 1

Do I have PND?

Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:43 pm
by Troy
I've read that some of the syptoms are swallowing contstantly, sore throat, blocked nose, tickling in the troat among a few others including bb, however I don't know if i have Pnd because even though i'm constantly swallowing mucus, I havn't had a sore throat in years and hardly ever get a runny or a blocked nose.
I know that constantly swallowing this mucus is definatley affecting my breath, but I don't know if I should treat it as PND.

Re: Do I have PND?

Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:10 pm
by noptical
Troy wrote:however I don't know if i have Pnd because even though i'm constantly swallowing mucus
lol this IS PND (=Post Nasal Drip) :lol:


Does your breath also stink but you're unsure that you have bad breath? :lol: :P

Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:43 pm
by emotional rescue
go to an ENT and talk straight and clear about your real problem,

get a full cheq up


it´s the best thing you can do

Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:24 am
by jc
You can have pnd without having sore throat. Check for allergies coz it`s the common cause of pnd.