THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Anyone having success with a Water Pik?
Anyone having success with a Water Pik?
I bought one 3 days ago and my gum bleeding stops completely. Breath stays fresh longer, like at least 10 hrs and after that i can hardly smell any odor. I just thought it's an awesome tool to have in your repertoire. Anyone here uses one?
Re: Anyone having success with a Water Pik?
What!!? no one here uses a waterpik? I sense a lot of dirty mouths lol.
I bought one and couldnt be happier. Although it's too early to say it'll get rid of my bb but it sure does make a huge dent.
Below is the concoction i made to add to the reservoir. Some times i use all or just one of the followings when im lazy.
Hydrogen Peroxide
Tumeric powder
Sea salt
Tree tea oil
I bought one and couldnt be happier. Although it's too early to say it'll get rid of my bb but it sure does make a huge dent.
Below is the concoction i made to add to the reservoir. Some times i use all or just one of the followings when im lazy.
Hydrogen Peroxide
Tumeric powder
Sea salt
Tree tea oil
Re: Anyone having success with a Water Pik?
A thread posted in 2009, describing the use of a Waterpik, is seen here. The results were very good; however, I continued to search for a method to manage my BB, that was as-effective, simple to use, and portable.Johnv713 wrote:What!!? no one here uses a waterpik?
My most-recent posts have described my switch to mouthwashing with dilute chlorine bleach, i.s. sodium hypochlorite. Oral irrigation of areas between teeth and at the gumline, at the base of each tooth, is also very effective.
Re: Anyone having success with a Water Pik?
That was a great read, thanks! In the past, everytime i brush my gum bleeds, the waterpik took care of that in just a few days.
Re: Anyone having success with a Water Pik?
Do you use Water Pik for your tonsil or for your teeth?
I have read some reviews before that WaterPik can actually help remove tonsil stones. But when I tried it, it's very harsh, and it damaged my tonsil with a little scar. Hence, I stopped using it.
I have read some reviews before that WaterPik can actually help remove tonsil stones. But when I tried it, it's very harsh, and it damaged my tonsil with a little scar. Hence, I stopped using it.
Re: Anyone having success with a Water Pik?
Its for my teeth. I think your suppose to set it on low. Too much jet is not conducive to a healthy mouth/gum.
It's working magic for me.
It's working magic for me.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.