Page 1 of 1

Survey - Need Help

Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:15 pm
by Jimi Stein
Hi guys, and gals here is what I need from you....:)

I want to create a survey, but this time a good one....
I will use a special script that will show statistics of bad breath based on the question.....

So I want to ask you to add your suggestions...what questions should we ask....
For example, my suggestion is:

Sex: Male, Female
Age when you first noticed you have bb
Blood Type
Diet: standard, with junk food, vegetarian, vegan, raw food.....
Appetite: big or small, middle......
Stress level: 1-10
Depression: 1-10
Amxiety: 1-10

etc.....
need suggestions.....

Re: Survey - Need Help

Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:06 am
by StillHoping
- How do you know you have BB [been told/ ppls reactions/ can smell themselves]
- Does anyone else in your family have BB
- How would you describe your tongue [bumpy/smooth/ always coated]

It might also be good to allow ppl to select more than one answer for the same question

Re: Survey - Need Help

Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:49 pm
by Dead
How far does it travel? Less than 1 feet, 1-3 feet, 3-5 feet, over 5 feet.
Do you have any GI issues? No GI issues, IBS, GERD/reflux, Chrohns/UC, Other.
Do you suffer from body odor as well? Yes, no, i'm not sure maybe.