THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Anyone have nasal and oral bad breath that worsen during your period?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
winter
Sheriff
Posts: 314
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:00 pm

Anyone have nasal and oral bad breath that worsen during your period?

Post by winter »

I'm healthy otherwise. No other signs and symptoms other than room filling nasal and oral bad breath. The smell is a lot more potent when I am on my period. I have seen tens of specialists and done numerous tests, but no abnormality is found. I had my tonsils removed, so that's no the cause too.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗