Page 1 of 1

Do yourself a big favor and get a waterpik today!!!

Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:43 pm
by Johnv713
Walk...skip..run ...hop...to your local walmart, target, or wherever you shop and get a waterpik!! Like ....now!!!

I use sea salt with my water pik to blast all the nasty bacteria hidden in my gum pockets. No more bleeding, no more bb, less plague build up, teeth feel a lot cleaner like i just came home from the dentist. Last nite i made a conscious effort to talk to my gilr friends inches from their face with confidence.

If your bb coming from ur mouth a waterpik would help tremendously. In some cases it can also dislogde tonsil stones. I dont have any but just passing the info along.

Re: Do yourself a big favor and get a waterpik today!!!

Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:34 pm
by Lifelongsufferer
Hi John,

Thanks for sharing.

I used a WaterPik with hydrogen peroxide in it and it was great at first but I felt that the effects diminished over time. I have a couple of questions if you don't mind.

Have you ever used anything else in your WaterPik?
Do you blast your tongue and down your throat with it?
Also, how long has this method been effective for you?

Thanks
Lifelong

Re: Do yourself a big favor and get a waterpik today!!!

Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:26 pm
by Johnv713
I alternate the followings in my reservoir to prevent the bad guys from developing resistance. Tumeric powder, hydrogen peroxide, sea salt, non alcohol mouthwash, apple cider vinegar, baking soda or aloe vera juice. i used tea tree oil for a while but stopped because the oil may clog the pump over time.

It's been about a month now since i purchased the wp. I blast pretty much everything within reach: gums, teeth, on tounge and underside. I have a really bad gag reflex so i can only go so deep in the back of my throat. Wish i could get to the back of my tounge also :(

Btw i set the power to 3. Any higher probably receed gums, just right and it probably stop gum disease and in some cases gum regrows.