THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Sinus rinse making BB worse?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Lifelongsufferer
Junior
Posts: 65
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:09 am

Sinus rinse making BB worse?

Post by Lifelongsufferer »

I recently recovered from a cold and found myself more "phlegmmy" than usual so I thought I'd try rinsing my sinuses for a few days to see if that had any affect on my BB.

I used the Neil Med sinus rinse bottle filled with sterilised water, alkalol and salt (to stop the burning) and I found I could breathe really well afterwards but there was no effect on my BB. Over the next few days I did the same rinse and I feel that my BB has become WORSE if that's even possible?

Every time I take a sip of water and exhale I can smell literal faeces, something that usually only happens in the morning. Should I keep at it because it appears to be doing something or just stop before it gets any worse?

Has anyone else found their BB worsens after sinus rinses? I found a post on Curezone about a guy who was cured after sinus rinses containing Grapefruit Seed Extraxt and I seem to remember something similar on this forum too so I was thinking it might be worth a try
22 UK

Tonsils/adenoids removed
FESS surgery
Visited 3+ ENTs & 2 gastros.
Diagnosed w/ SIBO (hydrogen test)
Peroxide, metronidazole and Sodium Hypochlorite all worked for 2 weeks.

FODMAP, vegan and candida diet tried. Slight improvement.
blessedrich
Newbie
Posts: 47
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:00 pm
Gender:

Re: Sinus rinse making BB worse?

Post by blessedrich »

Yes i have had the same effect. Especially when I use grapefruit seed extract to wash my sinuses.
winter
Sheriff
Posts: 314
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:00 pm

Re: Sinus rinse making BB worse?

Post by winter »

Not sure if nasal rinse is the culprit. If I'm not wrong, my BB started coming from the nose as well the day I was introduced to nasal rinse. It might be other factors though.

I don't think there's any difference when I do nasal rinse now.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗