A Public Speaker with Bad Breath
Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:01 pm
I'm 24. My bad breath started when i was 13. A classmate just told me that my breath stinks. But years before that my breath was still fresh because im the one who bullies people and i was so friendly back then.
Today my job is a public speaker and i engage on public speaking jobs. But hey, i have a bad breath which i just revisit last year. I lived normally even when people told me sometimes that my breath stinks lol! I also had a girlfriend who never told me anything bad.
My symptomps.
White tongue
Dry mouth/lips always
PND
Sour sweat in feet and chest
Sour sweat in hair
(My candida spit test turns positive)
Acidic
Tonsil stones
People were covering their nose when i start talking. But they still listen LOL! I tried using tongue scraper. Doesnt work. I went to 2 gastro. Said i had acidic stomach. Omeprazole doesnt work. Went to 2 ENT which detected my PND but i was still uncured. Went to 3 dentist. Doesnt know why my tongue is white and why plaque build on my teeth fast. Like 2 months and their here again.
I tried oral probiotic. It works. I had no morning breath but when you eat a meal. Goodluck! I tried gargling everyday and nasal irrigator. Everyday, tonsil stones kept coming out. I dunno exactly but it feels like their residing between my nose and throat area not in tonsils.
I have no idea where to go next. I might buy diflucan to see if this clears my white tongue. I always had a sour breath when i do lick test.
Its hard to become a speaker in public while struggling with this. I cant even say what i want. I always do shortcuts and i cant even face them directly. LOL
Does anyone here tried the candida spit test? I searched the forum without luck.
Today my job is a public speaker and i engage on public speaking jobs. But hey, i have a bad breath which i just revisit last year. I lived normally even when people told me sometimes that my breath stinks lol! I also had a girlfriend who never told me anything bad.
My symptomps.
White tongue
Dry mouth/lips always
PND
Sour sweat in feet and chest
Sour sweat in hair
(My candida spit test turns positive)
Acidic
Tonsil stones
People were covering their nose when i start talking. But they still listen LOL! I tried using tongue scraper. Doesnt work. I went to 2 gastro. Said i had acidic stomach. Omeprazole doesnt work. Went to 2 ENT which detected my PND but i was still uncured. Went to 3 dentist. Doesnt know why my tongue is white and why plaque build on my teeth fast. Like 2 months and their here again.
I tried oral probiotic. It works. I had no morning breath but when you eat a meal. Goodluck! I tried gargling everyday and nasal irrigator. Everyday, tonsil stones kept coming out. I dunno exactly but it feels like their residing between my nose and throat area not in tonsils.
I have no idea where to go next. I might buy diflucan to see if this clears my white tongue. I always had a sour breath when i do lick test.
Its hard to become a speaker in public while struggling with this. I cant even say what i want. I always do shortcuts and i cant even face them directly. LOL
Does anyone here tried the candida spit test? I searched the forum without luck.