THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

I want to smell my bb!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
hopeful
Master
Posts: 236
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:13 pm

I want to smell my bb!

Post by hopeful »

I ate some strongly flavored Korean food tonight(Kimchi stew) and had a nap afterwards. Boy was my breath stinky when I woke up. Usually when I cup my hand in front of my mouth and blow I smell nothing(but I know I have bb, just the kind I've become adapted to so I can't smell). Tonight I got a whiff of the "eating the wrong food for your breath" smell and as horrible as it was at least I knew what kind of smell I was dealing with(sure it was from the onions and garlic in the dish I ate). Most of the time, I have no idea how bad my bb is or even if it varies throughout the day. Sounds bad but I want to smell my own bb! Then I know when I really should be avoiding people!
elliott
God
Posts: 791
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:51 pm

Post by elliott »

Kimchi is good though. I'll take the BB from that! The health and digestive benefits outweigh the garlic breath! Also did you know it has some of the same bacterial cultures as yogurt?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗