What are your plans in 2017 what are you going to try?
Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:35 am
Hi guys, I'm curious what you guys are going to get yourself cured this year
its been more then 10 years im suffering from bad breath. BB has taken everything away from me, I have given up my dreams, quit studies, lost someone I loved so much (my gf), lost trust of my family they think im a loser and useless because all this and they are not even aware of my bb.
now I have made a commitment to myself that I will do everything to cure my self. I feel bad because I wasted so many years in in the beginning because I was embarrased and didnt want to seek medical help. At the moment Im trying alots of things and ive tried almost everything found on the internet .
I had a endoscopy
colonscopy
was diagnosed with gastritis and helicobacter pelori, and its cured now but I still have bad breath
Ive tried flagyl, didnt do nothing for me, amoxciline had no effect too , tetracycline did nothing
thn I tried azytromacine, I was cured temporary
now Im diagnosed with SIBO and I took a course of ciprofloxacine my bad breath went away temporary but came back Im going back to the doctor and ask him to prescribe me rifaximin. RIFAXIMIN IS A ANTIBIOTIC WHICH ONLY WORKS IN THE SMALL INTENSINE! So if this antibiotic does not work Im sure my BB's source is elsewhere if it does work I will know my bb comes from my small intensine .
If rifaximin does not work :
I will try one last time omeprazole = I tried this about 4-5 years but stopped taking it after two days because I had undigested food in my food , I want to try it again for a bit longer time to make sure my problem is not gerd
if this does not work I will be 99% sure that my problem is in my mouth and not elsewher. I will get a tonsillectomy alltrough I dont see my tonsills and never had tonsill stones but I have seen some cases in which pple didnt have tonsil stones at all but still got cured after having the surgery done.
so thats it ... if all of this does not work I wont have any reason to live anymore and will probably kill myself.
im curious what are you guys planning to do this year to cure your bb?
love for all of you x
its been more then 10 years im suffering from bad breath. BB has taken everything away from me, I have given up my dreams, quit studies, lost someone I loved so much (my gf), lost trust of my family they think im a loser and useless because all this and they are not even aware of my bb.
now I have made a commitment to myself that I will do everything to cure my self. I feel bad because I wasted so many years in in the beginning because I was embarrased and didnt want to seek medical help. At the moment Im trying alots of things and ive tried almost everything found on the internet .
I had a endoscopy
colonscopy
was diagnosed with gastritis and helicobacter pelori, and its cured now but I still have bad breath
Ive tried flagyl, didnt do nothing for me, amoxciline had no effect too , tetracycline did nothing
thn I tried azytromacine, I was cured temporary
now Im diagnosed with SIBO and I took a course of ciprofloxacine my bad breath went away temporary but came back Im going back to the doctor and ask him to prescribe me rifaximin. RIFAXIMIN IS A ANTIBIOTIC WHICH ONLY WORKS IN THE SMALL INTENSINE! So if this antibiotic does not work Im sure my BB's source is elsewhere if it does work I will know my bb comes from my small intensine .
If rifaximin does not work :
I will try one last time omeprazole = I tried this about 4-5 years but stopped taking it after two days because I had undigested food in my food , I want to try it again for a bit longer time to make sure my problem is not gerd
if this does not work I will be 99% sure that my problem is in my mouth and not elsewher. I will get a tonsillectomy alltrough I dont see my tonsills and never had tonsill stones but I have seen some cases in which pple didnt have tonsil stones at all but still got cured after having the surgery done.
so thats it ... if all of this does not work I wont have any reason to live anymore and will probably kill myself.
im curious what are you guys planning to do this year to cure your bb?
love for all of you x