THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
CURE FOR ALMOST EVERYONE
CURE FOR ALMOST EVERYONE
THE CAUSE FOR BB IN ALMOST EVERYONE OF US IS H.PYLORI! I KNOW WE'VE ALREADY BEEN THORUGH THIS WITH ALOT OF PEOPLE TAKING ANTIBIOTICS AND RECEIVING TEMPORARY RELIEF OR NO RELIEF AT ALL WHEN TAKING FLAGYL. THE KEY IS A SPECIFIC MIX OF ANTIBIOTICS AND ANTIMICROBIALS. I USED METRONIAZOLE, AMOXICILLIN, BISMUTH SUBCITRATE (PEPTO-BISMAL), AND PREVACID. I DID THE ONE DAY TREATMENT WHERE YOU TAKE 2GRAMS AMOXICILLIN 4X, 500MG METRO 4X, 524 MG OF PEPTO 4X, AND ONE 60MG PREVACID. IT IS ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL TO TAKE THE PEPTO BISMAL ATLEAST A MONTH AFTER TREATMENT IS COMPLETE. THIS IS AN IMPORTANT PART OF NOT GETTING REINFECTED AS WELL AS LOADING UP ON PROBIOTICS AND FERMENTED FOODS(MUST)! I'M GOING TO PROBABLY FOREVER TAKE PEPTO BISMAL EVERYDAY OF MY LIFE ATLEAST FOR A YEAR AND SLOWLY WEAN OFF BUT BY NO MEAN AND I'M TELLING YOU TO. DO WHAT'S COMFORTABLE FOR YOU BUT DO TAKE IT FOR SOMETIME EVEN AFTER YOUR BAD BREATH IS GONE. IT IS ALSO AN ABSOLUTE MUST TO THROUGH OUT TOOTH BRUSHES, LIPSTICKS/GLOSS, OR ANYTHING THAT TOUCHED YOUR MOUTH. I ALSO SOAKED SILVER WARE AND CUPS IN BLEACH. HPYLORI IS PASSED THROUGH BODILY FLUIDS SO THIS IS IMPORTANT. I WOULD ALSO SUGGEST NOT KISSING THE SAME PERSON YOU'VE KISSED BEFORE BUT I KNOW THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE FOR ALOT OF PPL. BUT IT IS A CHANCE THEY COULD HAVE HPYLORI IT BE DORMANT. IT DOES NOT SHOW SYMPTOMS IN EVERYONE AND NOT ALL SYMPTOMS ARE THE SAME. ALSO IF YOU DO NOT HAVE INSURANCE LIKE ME PLEASE DO NOT GET ANTIBIOTICS FROM ONLINE PHARMACIES. I HAVE DONE THIS TOO MANY TIMES IN THE PAST AND ALWAYS WONDERED WHY THEY DID NOT WORK. THEY ARE COUNTERFEITS! YOU CAN DO LIKE I DID IF YOUR DESPARATE TO GET QUALITY ANTIBIOTICS AND ORDER THEM FROM A LEGIT PET PHARMACY. SO ANYWAY THIS IS MY STORY I ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO GET TESTED AND KEEP GETTING TESTED BECAUSE THEIR ARE FALSE NEGATIVES WITH HPYLORI ALL THE TIME. AND IF YOU GET DESPARATE LIKE I WAS BUY THE MEDS YOURSELF.
I DO NOT NEED ANY NEGATIVE COMMENTS ABOUT WHY THIS IS A STUPID IDEA OR WHY IT WON'T WORK. TRY IT OR NOT!
I PRAY CURES AND FRESH BREATH TO YOU ALL!
I DO NOT NEED ANY NEGATIVE COMMENTS ABOUT WHY THIS IS A STUPID IDEA OR WHY IT WON'T WORK. TRY IT OR NOT!
I PRAY CURES AND FRESH BREATH TO YOU ALL!
ALSO HERE IS A LINK TO A GOOD ARTICLE THAT HELPED ME REALIZE THE CORRECT PROTOCAL AND ANTIBIOTIC MIX TO USE. I CHOSE THE ONE WITH THE HIGHEST SUCCESS RATE WHICH WAS THE ONE DAY PROTOCAL.
http://www.aafp.org/afp/2007/0201/p351.html
HERE'S TWO MORE ARTICLES ABOUT THE EFFECTS OF PEPTO BISMAL ON HPYLORI:
http://www.care2.com/c2c/share/detail/618301
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC415606/
http://www.aafp.org/afp/2007/0201/p351.html
HERE'S TWO MORE ARTICLES ABOUT THE EFFECTS OF PEPTO BISMAL ON HPYLORI:
http://www.care2.com/c2c/share/detail/618301
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC415606/
-
DanielPine
- Advanced
- Posts: 179
- Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 am
- Location: Australia
- Gender:
-
StayStrong
- Newbie
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:00 pm
-
HigherThoughts
- Advanced
- Posts: 127
- Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:33 pm
- Location: Los Angeles, US
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
-
DanielPine
- Advanced
- Posts: 179
- Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 am
- Location: Australia
- Gender:
GRATZ!
I am not the only one cured this way it seems:
viewtopic.php?t=4760
After I was done with my antibiotics, I bought Manuka Honey, Probiotics and Red Wine and kept using that afterwards. It has been 1 month now and still no bad breath. I stopped using the products btw.
I am not the only one cured this way it seems:
viewtopic.php?t=4760
After I was done with my antibiotics, I bought Manuka Honey, Probiotics and Red Wine and kept using that afterwards. It has been 1 month now and still no bad breath. I stopped using the products btw.
Last edited by ThisSucks on Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
seanlee1980
- Advanced
- Posts: 122
- Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:30 am
Can everyone please stop being so critical. This is a place where we are supposed to share ideas and try to help eachother out. We are all adults and can choose which posts we would like to listen to and which ones to ignore. If everyone keeps on bad mouthing eachothers posts, no one will feel comfortable to share their comments. I am grateful that there are people on this forum like Haligirl who are atleast throwing out ideas and sharing their information, otherwise this site will just be a bunch of depressed people venting (which is fine but we are also going to need facts if we eventually want to find a cure). If this post helps even one person it is worth posting so we have to stop all of this negativity.
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
There was a time when lots of people on the forum tried pepto bismol and it had a big effect on BB. But it was only ever temporary, because it was probably nothing other than it's antibacterial effects in the mouth and throat.
Helicobacter definitely needs to be ruled out though. There's no such thing as false negatives. Negative breath test and antibody test etc are a 100% reliable way of knowing whether you do NOT have helicobacter.
Helicobacter definitely needs to be ruled out though. There's no such thing as false negatives. Negative breath test and antibody test etc are a 100% reliable way of knowing whether you do NOT have helicobacter.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.