Page 1 of 2

The $1 cure you can try

Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:15 am
by TheSeeker
Hi guys! First of all i've been suffering bb since i was highschool.

My symptomps :

+coated tongue
+dry mouth/lips always
+bloated stomach
+acidic
+sour breath (lick test)
+my floss smelled worst
+i have complete set of 3rd molars
+my teeth easily produce plaque
+0 cavities
+tonsil stones
+pnd

Things i tried :

+tongue scrape
+waterpik in tonsils
+oral probiotic
+nose irrigator

None have worked. And i also went to diff. ENT dentist and gastro. They dont know whats wrong.

Just last week.. because my mom and i is suffering really bad acidity problem. She decided to try alkaline water. She ordered a gallon which only cost $1 in my country.

I dont know but. I still have pnd. White tongue (lesser) but my stomach no longer feels bad all athe time and my breath doesnt smell anything in anytime of the day. Its 4pm. I havent brushed my teeth nor flossed nor gagled but i tried lick test and it smell so so very little sour at first but gone now. I even eat bread and peanut butter lol.

I dont know how. Im just taking that for a week now. I no longer flush out tonsil stone whenever i gargle. And when i stick out my tongue out and try to breathe to have an idea how it smell. It smells rotten beforebut now its neutral. I even had dry cough and pghelm now. Lol! And i know that my breath is no longer worst because the people who scratches their nose while talking to me... even invites me to talk to them and im talking normally 12 inches face to face.

Maybe you also try this cheap trick that cured my problem. I will still update you guys. Anyway im not promoting any brand. This is legit and i just wanna share my experience.

Re: The $1 cure you can try

Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:52 pm
by TheSeeker
So just an update. I ate dinner around 7pm and also eat some bread. So i didnt gargle and never brush my teeth earlier. So... i just brushed it now 845pm. I tried smelling my floss. And it has no smell.

Maybe try to buy an alkaline water to your nearest water refilling station guys.

Re: The $1 cure you can try

Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:18 pm
by letsgetcured
Welp, what do I have to lose? only $1 why not

Thanks!

Re: The $1 cure you can try

Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:34 am
by crazy4it
It's more than $3 here

Re: The $1 cure you can try

Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:47 am
by winter
Just to confirm, PPI didn't work for you?

Alkaline water is sold in mini container in my country. Need to mix with water. It's quite expensive if I'm not wrong.

Re: The $1 cure you can try

Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:39 am
by crazy4it
Wats the brand u use?

Re: The $1 cure you can try

Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:46 am
by TheSeeker
Theres no particular brand. Maybe just buy an alkaline machine. Try it yourselves. Im just passing by. Im longer forming tonsil stones for almost three weeks. I feel well with my stomach too.

Re: The $1 cure you can try

Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:05 pm
by fog
How much of this water do you drink /day? or do you just gargle with it?

Will see if they have it over here.

My theory (one of them) is that our bodys cant handle acidic food very well. Resulting in toxins in or just a more acidic environment in the throat/tonsils = sour/stinky acidic bacteria takes over.

Re: The $1 cure you can try

Posted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:21 am
by Swell
Any other experiences? I'm about to buy some for 40 dollars..

Update: I ordered it. The gallon should be here by Saturday. Fingers crossed. [-o<

Re: The $1 cure you can try

Posted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:55 am
by Dead
Where did you order it Swell?

Re: The $1 cure you can try

Posted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:38 pm
by Robert20
Do we just drink this water?

Re: The $1 cure you can try

Posted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:49 pm
by Swell
Dead wrote:Where did you order it Swell?
From Walmart.

Re: The $1 cure you can try

Posted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:56 am
by Cureplzz
It pisses me off that is never a update

Re: The $1 cure you can try

Posted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:23 am
by Cureplzz
Swell wrote:
Dead wrote:Where did you order it Swell?
From Walmart.
Have you tried the water yet

Re: The $1 cure you can try

Posted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:24 am
by Cureplzz
TheSeeker wrote:Theres no particular brand. Maybe just buy an alkaline machine. Try it yourselves. Im just passing by. Im longer forming tonsil stones for almost three weeks. I feel well with my stomach too.
Any update