Page 1 of 1

How do you guys know you have bb?

Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:24 pm
by Ninawrt
Hi i'm new at this page and i'm not really shure if i have bb or not. How do you guys know that you got bb? I think i have it bc i always have bad taste in my mouth..

Re: How do you guys know you have bb?

Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:48 am
by Johnv713
Bad mettalic taste
Dry mouth
Ppl tell me
Pretty much everyone avoids talking to me even my frens
Confirmed with the aid of a halimeter

Re: How do you guys know you have bb?

Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:38 am
by letsgetcured
If I were you, I would find two close friends or family members and just ask them and stress how important it is for them to tell you the truth.
You can just go by reactions, but I don't recommend it. That's what I did and now I find myself freaking out everytime I see someone touch anything on their face because I think that they're about to wipe/cover their nose. That just leads to anxiety and paranoia. Two things that will take a longgggg time to get over even after you've been treated or cured.