THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Is MEBORESEARCH .......

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Is MEBORESEARCH .......

Post by Jimi Stein »

I know Deebo was supporting them heavily on this board....., now he is gone, I remove the link also that I had from their site......
Why am I writing this?
I just googled bad breath forum and found this site in first position of organic search results.....
but MEBO RESEARCH was above my results, because it was PAID LISTING

They have to pay 1 usd or more for each click and at the same time they ask for donations?????
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
malory
Master
Posts: 233
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:02 pm
Gender:

Re: Is MEBORESEARCH a cam

Post by malory »

Actually, MEBO did not pay for the listing because it is a registered charity. One of the volunteers ensured the google listing ad was done for free thanks to the charity status. So that's really good news for everyone. =D>
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Is MEBORESEARCH a cam

Post by Jimi Stein »

I doubt google would list ads for free...seems not believable......you have to pay them
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗