Page 1 of 1
Looking for healthcare professionals/scientists
Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:21 am
by smallman007
Hello,
I am a dental student looking for other healthcare professionals or scientists within any of the disciplines (preferrably dentists, gastroenterologists, or microbiologists) who want to collaborate with me writing a systematic review on the relationship between chronic halitosis and gastrointestinal flora.
Thanks!
Re: Looking for healthcare professionals/scientists
Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:23 pm
by winter
Hey, come back with the paper when it's done.
Re: Looking for healthcare professionals/scientists
Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:42 pm
by blessedrich
And let us know if you find any doctors interested in this. I Live in the NY area and am looking for the right doctor to go talk to about this.
Re: Looking for healthcare professionals/scientists
Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:23 pm
by smallman007
winter wrote:Hey, come back with the paper when it's done.
Of course. Just need to finish it or be close to its
Re: Looking for healthcare professionals/scientists
Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:35 am
by winter
blessedrich wrote:And let us know if you find any doctors interested in this. I Live in the NY area and am looking for the right doctor to go talk to about this.
Agree. I'm in asia. I can travel if any doctor is willing to help.
Re: Looking for healthcare professionals/scientists
Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:29 pm
by jess
smallman007 wrote:Hello,
I am a dental student looking for other healthcare professionals or scientists within any of the disciplines (preferrably dentists, gastroenterologists, or microbiologists) who want to collaborate with me writing a systematic review on the relationship between chronic halitosis and gastrointestinal flora.
Thanks!
Hi, I'm a healthcare professional. You can pm me with more details.