THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
How do you guys know you have bb?
How do you guys know you have bb?
Hi i'm new at this page and i'm not really shure if i have bb or not. How do you guys know that you got bb? I think i have it bc i always have bad taste in my mouth..
Re: How do you guys know you have bb?
Bad mettalic taste
Dry mouth
Ppl tell me
Pretty much everyone avoids talking to me even my frens
Confirmed with the aid of a halimeter
Dry mouth
Ppl tell me
Pretty much everyone avoids talking to me even my frens
Confirmed with the aid of a halimeter
-
letsgetcured
- Newbie
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:26 am
Re: How do you guys know you have bb?
If I were you, I would find two close friends or family members and just ask them and stress how important it is for them to tell you the truth.
You can just go by reactions, but I don't recommend it. That's what I did and now I find myself freaking out everytime I see someone touch anything on their face because I think that they're about to wipe/cover their nose. That just leads to anxiety and paranoia. Two things that will take a longgggg time to get over even after you've been treated or cured.
You can just go by reactions, but I don't recommend it. That's what I did and now I find myself freaking out everytime I see someone touch anything on their face because I think that they're about to wipe/cover their nose. That just leads to anxiety and paranoia. Two things that will take a longgggg time to get over even after you've been treated or cured.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.