THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

I just registered on this website

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ryan95227
Total Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:34 pm
Gender:

I just registered on this website

Post by ryan95227 »

I've had enough. For 22 years of my life, I had bad breath. I first realized I had bad breath when a 7 y/o girl from my elementary school commented on it. I was self conscious ever since. I tried therabreath, probiotics, orabrush, tongue scraper, flossing, brushing 2x a day, hydrating myself, and etc. I still have not found the cause of my bad breath. I tried looking for tonsil stones but I never ever spit out any debris ever nor do I have any when i illuminate with flashlight. I feel like this website could help me out and finally give me a cure

It seems to me that my bad breath is caused by bacterial overload. Whenever I brush my teeth its fine for 20-30 minutes. After about an hour, it starts stinking and after 3 hours i see that i have those "white build up" when i finger my tongue. I feel like i have some strain of bacteria that grows uncontrollably or am I wrong? I hydrate myself constantly and this still happens. This worsens 3 times if i eat anything as well. Breath begins to smell eve n after just 20 minutes when i eat. I'm exhausted. I'm jealous of those people who have fine breath after 6 hours or even eating. sigh
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗