THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Step 1: Wisdom teeth removal

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
impactdial
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:22 pm

Step 1: Wisdom teeth removal

Post by impactdial »

Ok finally got the rest of my wisdom teeth removed. Three in one go so now I have none. The good news is that they were causing me pain.....atleast one of them haha, and I was only scheduled to get two done, but I thought why not just persuade the dentist to get all three out.

It didn't take long, but I got no stitches, unlike the first time, although that may be because they came out much easier. Im not that confident much will change considering how easily they came out, Id have thought if they were causing issues they would've been much harder to remove.

Anyway I'll keep the thread updated. Thanks.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗