I'm making progress
Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:43 am
So when I lived home with my family,I ordered things I've done lots of research on one by because I couldn't afford everything at once. But living with such a big family,someone always had to use the restroom and that caused me anxiety. Fear of someone walking in behind me after doing my routine as I've always seen them run out and exhale from holding in their breath. I just couldn't deal with it. It took me 30 mins to do everything and someone always knocked so I stuck with just brushing my teeth and tongue to get out asap. But I've moved out with a guy few months ago I've known for many years. He's promised he'll help me find a cure and research just as much as me.
Now that I can do my whole routine and take my time without freaking out, I'm actually seeing a change. Small but positive. Another thing is,he won't admit to smelling me when I know he can. He's told me he fears I'll leave him once I'm cured(he was pretty tipsy) and didn't wanna help when I first asked. He feels I'm out of his league. He denies he ever said that now cuz I push him to admit he smells me.
I look for anything he says that I can use against him. On a separate drunk night,he's told me he's helping cuz he doesn't wanna be selfish like that. I asked what he means,he acts like he never said that either. Ugh. Anyways,sorry for the ramble. This is what I've been doing for 15 days
Brush teeth and tongue with oral b pro 1000. I use w/e toothpaste and add 1-2 drops of tea tree oil. It's very strong!
Reach far back as I can with the toothbrush 'off' and spread the paste on my tongue. I let it sit for 5 mins and brush off with toothbrush 'on'.
I use a 1 to 3 colloidal silver and water mix for mouthwash for 30-60 secs and spit
I then spray my tongue with breathrx spray. Says to spray 2-3 times but I do about 10. Let that sit for 5 mins and brush off
Then use therabreath advance mouthwash for 30-60 secs and spit of course
I wait 10 mins and take 2 different dental probiotics. 3 of one and 2 of the other. Then I'm finally done.
I do it when waking up and right before bed.
This might not make sense but my breath isn't as heavy. I say ,10 being the worst,I was at a ten and now at a 9. I feel hopeful about this. I also smoked weed again for the first time in years(not counting edibles) and was nervous cuz my breath would get 20 xs worse. That's one reason y I quit smoking. Anyway, my breath was still at a 9 and I felt so happy lol.
When I first started the probiotics, I'm pretty sure I was having some die off. But after the 1st week,it went away. I ran out after the 15 days accidentally, had a lot going on,and had to wait for him to buy me more. While I was waiting ,the progress i made almost immediately started to reverse. It took him about a week to reorder and although I still feel at a 9,it's not the same. It's all pricey and since he's the only one working,I fear he'll get sick of spending so much money on it all when he doesn't even want me to get better.
Now that I can do my whole routine and take my time without freaking out, I'm actually seeing a change. Small but positive. Another thing is,he won't admit to smelling me when I know he can. He's told me he fears I'll leave him once I'm cured(he was pretty tipsy) and didn't wanna help when I first asked. He feels I'm out of his league. He denies he ever said that now cuz I push him to admit he smells me.
I look for anything he says that I can use against him. On a separate drunk night,he's told me he's helping cuz he doesn't wanna be selfish like that. I asked what he means,he acts like he never said that either. Ugh. Anyways,sorry for the ramble. This is what I've been doing for 15 days
Brush teeth and tongue with oral b pro 1000. I use w/e toothpaste and add 1-2 drops of tea tree oil. It's very strong!
Reach far back as I can with the toothbrush 'off' and spread the paste on my tongue. I let it sit for 5 mins and brush off with toothbrush 'on'.
I use a 1 to 3 colloidal silver and water mix for mouthwash for 30-60 secs and spit
I then spray my tongue with breathrx spray. Says to spray 2-3 times but I do about 10. Let that sit for 5 mins and brush off
Then use therabreath advance mouthwash for 30-60 secs and spit of course
I wait 10 mins and take 2 different dental probiotics. 3 of one and 2 of the other. Then I'm finally done.
I do it when waking up and right before bed.
This might not make sense but my breath isn't as heavy. I say ,10 being the worst,I was at a ten and now at a 9. I feel hopeful about this. I also smoked weed again for the first time in years(not counting edibles) and was nervous cuz my breath would get 20 xs worse. That's one reason y I quit smoking. Anyway, my breath was still at a 9 and I felt so happy lol.
When I first started the probiotics, I'm pretty sure I was having some die off. But after the 1st week,it went away. I ran out after the 15 days accidentally, had a lot going on,and had to wait for him to buy me more. While I was waiting ,the progress i made almost immediately started to reverse. It took him about a week to reorder and although I still feel at a 9,it's not the same. It's all pricey and since he's the only one working,I fear he'll get sick of spending so much money on it all when he doesn't even want me to get better.