READ THIS
Posted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:05 am
Hey!
So i know many people are looking for others in their city's to meet up with so i figured, why don't we just plan a gathering, where through a consensus, we can meet anywhere in the world!
I don't know about ya'll but i am in desperate need of some positivity, some laughs, and hopefully some new friends. This isn't realistic to many people i understand, but if we planned something for next year, many of us can get situated and plan accordingly.
If you're interested, please let me know. There are a couple of us who are interested but id love for it to be a large group! I live in Canada, and surviving a brutal winter at the moment, so somewhere hot would be amazing.
So i know many people are looking for others in their city's to meet up with so i figured, why don't we just plan a gathering, where through a consensus, we can meet anywhere in the world!
I don't know about ya'll but i am in desperate need of some positivity, some laughs, and hopefully some new friends. This isn't realistic to many people i understand, but if we planned something for next year, many of us can get situated and plan accordingly.
If you're interested, please let me know. There are a couple of us who are interested but id love for it to be a large group! I live in Canada, and surviving a brutal winter at the moment, so somewhere hot would be amazing.