THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Rancid smelling tooth
-
oneday4800
- Advanced
- Posts: 109
- Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 10:52 am
- Gender:
Rancid smelling tooth
Few days ago I started using colloidal minerals as mouthwash instead of the usual colloidal silver. My teeth started to hurt after two days and I stopped. It taste like a very strong bleach. I noticed where it felt like I had food between my teeth,my gums were puffy. I was already in pain but didn't notice they were. I thought it was food and started to floss but nothing was there and I bled after a few secs. The smell is absolutely horrible. I checked all my teeth and that's they only tooth that smells. If I let the bad tooth touch the bottom ones,they smell like rancid shit too but otherwise, it's just that one. I tried to add a pic but says file is too large. This the first time I've ever had tooth pain except when my wisdoms came in. Which was more uncomfortable than painful
-
oneday4800
- Advanced
- Posts: 109
- Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 10:52 am
- Gender:
Re: Rancid smelling tooth
Also,ever since this issue started,I can smell my breath all the time now. Like I uncovered a shit lair or something. I feel even more gross than before
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.