How I kill the Bacteria!!
Posted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:47 pm
Sugar is the key
Hello everyone, I haven't posted here in a long time! Like many of you, I have tried many cures only to have the bad breath return in a few days. The problem...I kept feeding the remaining bad breath bacteria with sugar and they populated my mouth all over again. Antibiotics would cure me, sugar would cause me to stink all over again. I have an imbalance of bad bacteria in my mouth due to antibiotic use as a kid. Bad Bacteria is THE cause of stinky breath. The key is killing/inhibiting the bad bacteria. This is what I do to finally achieve fresh breath for most of the day.
1. Get rid of all sugar....this means no gum, no candy, no cookies, sodas, donuts, etc. I even gave up fruit except lime, lemons and an occasional banana. No ketchup, no prepackaged foods, no dairy (lactose) no alcohol except DRY red wine ( Bordeaux, merlot, Cabernet) which actually kills bacteria (do the research) DRY red wine is perfect for a date!!!! Get rid of all mouthwash and toothpaste with sugar.this shit has kept us all on the hamster wheel. No wonder we brush our teeth and the bad breath returns in a few minutes. This includes artificial sugar, including xylitol. I don't give a f&$k what the dentist say, xylitol makes my breath STINK.
Basically I follow the low fodmap diet but I consume NO sugar, not even cane sugar. I eat NO cheese or butter, I tried to eat them but they both made my breath stink!!! I use a butter alternative which tastes exactly like butter but with NO DAIRY.
2. I floss my teeth with dental tape, not floss. Dental tape is thicker. Any tooth that stinks, I keep flossing til the smell is gone. The only time I get stinky floss is if I slip up and eat some type of sugar.
3. I brush my teeth with a mixture of salt, hydrogen peroxide, and three essential oils (peppermint, thyme oil, and eucalyptus oil) these oils are the key ingredients in listerine, all with bacteria fighting properties. I ordered all three online. Basically I take a bathroom cup and put a tablespoon of salt, add two drops peppermint, one drop of thyme and Eucalyptus oil, then add a little hydrogen peroxide (3%) to moisten. I dip my ELECTRIC toothbrush in the mixture and brush for about two minutes.
4. I take my tongue brush (I like the Orabrush) and scoop out the remaining salt mixture and spread it all over my tongue. I scrap my tongue until it's mostly pink. I add water to the cup and rinse out my mouth.
5. I fill my electric water flosser with warm water and one cap of chlorhexidine soap mixture. NOT the mouthwash because it contains sugar. I use the stuff the doctors make you scrub with prior to surgery. In the US, one brand is HIbiclens, sold at Walmart and drugstores. I recently found one sugar free Chlorhexidine mouthwash which I ordered from India. I will post an update when I receive it.
Floss your mouth with the mixture. It doesn't taste great but the taste disappears quickly. Spit out all the mixture but don't rinse your mouth. Your mouth should be nice and clean and after a few days it should stay that way all day.
6. Carry bottle water with lemon slices around with you. Sip on this throughout the day to keep your mouth moist. Eat when hungry otherwise you will have hunger breath!!!
7. If you can scrape your tongue with salt and peppermint after lunch. And of course brush your teeth before bed. I sometimes use the chlorhexidine rinse before bedtime, or you can drink the dry red wine before bed and you will have very little morning breath.
Well this is what keeps my bad breath away and I have suffered for over 45 years!!! NO SUGAR IS THE KEY. STOP FEEDING The bad bacterial!!!
Hello everyone, I haven't posted here in a long time! Like many of you, I have tried many cures only to have the bad breath return in a few days. The problem...I kept feeding the remaining bad breath bacteria with sugar and they populated my mouth all over again. Antibiotics would cure me, sugar would cause me to stink all over again. I have an imbalance of bad bacteria in my mouth due to antibiotic use as a kid. Bad Bacteria is THE cause of stinky breath. The key is killing/inhibiting the bad bacteria. This is what I do to finally achieve fresh breath for most of the day.
1. Get rid of all sugar....this means no gum, no candy, no cookies, sodas, donuts, etc. I even gave up fruit except lime, lemons and an occasional banana. No ketchup, no prepackaged foods, no dairy (lactose) no alcohol except DRY red wine ( Bordeaux, merlot, Cabernet) which actually kills bacteria (do the research) DRY red wine is perfect for a date!!!! Get rid of all mouthwash and toothpaste with sugar.this shit has kept us all on the hamster wheel. No wonder we brush our teeth and the bad breath returns in a few minutes. This includes artificial sugar, including xylitol. I don't give a f&$k what the dentist say, xylitol makes my breath STINK.
Basically I follow the low fodmap diet but I consume NO sugar, not even cane sugar. I eat NO cheese or butter, I tried to eat them but they both made my breath stink!!! I use a butter alternative which tastes exactly like butter but with NO DAIRY.
2. I floss my teeth with dental tape, not floss. Dental tape is thicker. Any tooth that stinks, I keep flossing til the smell is gone. The only time I get stinky floss is if I slip up and eat some type of sugar.
3. I brush my teeth with a mixture of salt, hydrogen peroxide, and three essential oils (peppermint, thyme oil, and eucalyptus oil) these oils are the key ingredients in listerine, all with bacteria fighting properties. I ordered all three online. Basically I take a bathroom cup and put a tablespoon of salt, add two drops peppermint, one drop of thyme and Eucalyptus oil, then add a little hydrogen peroxide (3%) to moisten. I dip my ELECTRIC toothbrush in the mixture and brush for about two minutes.
4. I take my tongue brush (I like the Orabrush) and scoop out the remaining salt mixture and spread it all over my tongue. I scrap my tongue until it's mostly pink. I add water to the cup and rinse out my mouth.
5. I fill my electric water flosser with warm water and one cap of chlorhexidine soap mixture. NOT the mouthwash because it contains sugar. I use the stuff the doctors make you scrub with prior to surgery. In the US, one brand is HIbiclens, sold at Walmart and drugstores. I recently found one sugar free Chlorhexidine mouthwash which I ordered from India. I will post an update when I receive it.
Floss your mouth with the mixture. It doesn't taste great but the taste disappears quickly. Spit out all the mixture but don't rinse your mouth. Your mouth should be nice and clean and after a few days it should stay that way all day.
6. Carry bottle water with lemon slices around with you. Sip on this throughout the day to keep your mouth moist. Eat when hungry otherwise you will have hunger breath!!!
7. If you can scrape your tongue with salt and peppermint after lunch. And of course brush your teeth before bed. I sometimes use the chlorhexidine rinse before bedtime, or you can drink the dry red wine before bed and you will have very little morning breath.
Well this is what keeps my bad breath away and I have suffered for over 45 years!!! NO SUGAR IS THE KEY. STOP FEEDING The bad bacterial!!!