Page 1 of 1
Jealous
Posted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:41 am
by crazy4it
I see homeless people aND others who don't care about their bodies. They drink alcohol eat junk food don't use personal hygiene and smell better than us. Frustrating yet we do diets brush 3 times a day and smell worse gimme a break wtf. My Cuzin came to usa from another country he doesn't even bother brushing his teeth and doesn't even have morningt breath . I'm jealous
Re: Jealous
Posted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:30 am
by Drake
I couldn't agreed with you more. That's why I'm self centered. I only care about myself. ***k everyone else. They're just stepping stones in my life. I hate people.
Re: Jealous
Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:54 pm
by oneday4800
I think most homeless people try to keep as clean as possible despite their situation. At least that's what I was told. They try to do the bare minimum. There was a homeless man next to me one day when I was in a car sucking on a sucker. I just kept looking at him,wishing I could trade places. If I were to do that next to a car,that person would've smelled me right away. I got nothing from him
Re: Jealous
Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:33 pm
by crazy4it
oneday4800 wrote:I think most homeless people try to keep as clean as possible despite their situation. At least that's what I was told. They try to do the bare minimum. There was a homeless man next to me one day when I was in a car sucking on a sucker. I just kept looking at him,wishing I could trade places. If I were to do that next to a car,that person would've smelled me right away. I got nothing from him
I thought u were cured
Re: Jealous
Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:05 pm
by oneday4800
No,what made u think that? Just made progress and pinpointed the smell
Re: Jealous
Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:29 am
by cyberzero
Same feeling here

. But I figured out something, we must be mouth breathers that's why back of tongue gets dried and emitting bad smell. Try to concentrate on your breath and make sure its via nose and not the mouth.
Re: Jealous
Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2026 7:59 am
by Koba940
crazy4it wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:41 am
I see homeless people aND others who don't care about their bodies. They drink alcohol eat junk food don't use personal hygiene and smell better than us. Frustrating yet we do diets brush 3 times a day and smell worse gimme a break wtf. My Cuzin came to usa from another country he doesn't even bother brushing his teeth and doesn't even have morningt breath . I'm jealous
Hello,
Yes I feel you, most of the Time I say to myself: I don’t smoke I don’t drink, I avoid sodas, I take care of my hygiene like a freak so why me?
It’s like a lottery and looks like we have a bad number…
Some of my co workers smoke 3-4 Times a day or vape constantly but they don’t have bad breath, and dont seem to make people react…. For me people sniff, koff, back away or cover their noses.
Re: Jealous
Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2026 11:06 pm
by hopelovefaith
Try to regularly drink 2 teaspoons of robitussin dm to neutralize chronic bb. Don’t worry because robitussin is synthesized from plants.It fights the acidity in the stomach. Hiatal hernia in the stomach is the ultimate root cause of halitosis. Try some endoscopy and surgery.
Re: Jealous
Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2026 4:47 pm
by KL123
hopelovefaith wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2026 11:06 pm
Try to regularly drink 2 teaspoons of robitussin dm to neutralize chronic bb. Don’t worry because robitussin is synthesized from plants.It fights the acidity in the stomach. Hiatal hernia in the stomach is the ultimate root cause of halitosis. Try some endoscopy and surgery.
yeah right.
Taking robitussin dm longer than 7 days is not recommended.
Have done various endoscopies by various GI's and everyone confirmed that there is no Hiatal Hernia and everything looks perfectly normal.
Yet here I am, tonsil removed, extra dental hygiene practice, no gum disease, regular dental visits and cleaning, but with a life long friend, sh!tty breath.
Re: Jealous
Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2026 1:52 am
by hopelovefaith
Laser halitosis in india . It’s only 300dol. Look it up
Re: Jealous
Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2026 8:48 pm
by KL123
crazy4it wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:41 am
I see homeless people aND others who don't care about their bodies. They drink alcohol eat junk food don't use personal hygiene and smell better than us. Frustrating yet we do diets brush 3 times a day and smell worse gimme a break wtf. My Cuzin came to usa from another country he doesn't even bother brushing his teeth and doesn't even have morningt breath . I'm jealous
I know dude.
I remember a small incident a few months ago. I was at the Home Depot and needed some help.
An over weight female who must eat freely to gain such shape, came to help. She walked me thru the aisle where she was talking - and we both bent together to reach out to a certain product which created a scene were my nose was almost in her open mouth while she was talking. I took a quick sniff, and there was ABSOLUTELY NO BAD SMELL. Not even the slightest of odors.
Made me jealous like fcuk !!