Hello everyone,
In my ongoing journey to find a cure for my room filling, nasal/mouth, fecal/garbage/rotten egg breath, I had s lactose intolerance breath test done, in which they measure your methane and hydrogen sulphide levels. My baseline numbers were 5 for hydrogen and 7 for methane. After two hours I was at 20 for methane and 99 (the highest the chart went) for hydrogen. Just wondering if anyone else with similar breath had this test done, and if so, what were their numbers? Thank you-
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Lactose test results
-
simple
Re: Lactose test results
This suggests your have lactose malabsorption! Have you cut out dairy and how did it go?
I haven’t done this test myself yet, but will do it in the next couple of weeks
I haven’t done this test myself yet, but will do it in the next couple of weeks
Pleasehelp wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:13 am Hello everyone,
In my ongoing journey to find a cure for my room filling, nasal/mouth, fecal/garbage/rotten egg breath, I had s lactose intolerance breath test done, in which they measure your methane and hydrogen sulphide levels. My baseline numbers were 5 for hydrogen and 7 for methane. After two hours I was at 20 for methane and 99 (the highest the chart went) for hydrogen. Just wondering if anyone else with similar breath had this test done, and if so, what were their numbers? Thank you-
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.