THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Xylitol

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Xylitol

Post by Jimi Stein »

I think this can help a lot......buy 100% XYLITOL in some health shop or online and try it, after each meal just take a tiny bit, so it alkalizes your mouth.....also use it in home made tooth paste.......

I use baking soda, peroxide and xylitol.......
you need to alkalize your mouth after each meal and before sleep. So use it, in alkalized environment, bacteria cant survive.....
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
ttylxman2
Junior
Posts: 91
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:43 pm
Gender:

Re: Xylitol

Post by ttylxman2 »

I've been trying to keep pH levels alkaline however possible this last week. Little pinches of baking soda held in the mouth every few hours or so seems to do a lot in keeping things from going too far downhill.

It's not a cure but in combination with other treatments it may help keep things in check.

I haven't tried Xylitol for this though. I may just mix up a bag of Xylitol and Baking Soda to just lick at throughout the day to see how long I can keep my mouth fresh after a cleaning.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗