Page 1 of 1

Is MEBORESEARCH .......

Posted: Wed May 10, 2017 8:00 pm
by Jimi Stein
I know Deebo was supporting them heavily on this board....., now he is gone, I remove the link also that I had from their site......
Why am I writing this?
I just googled bad breath forum and found this site in first position of organic search results.....
but MEBO RESEARCH was above my results, because it was PAID LISTING

They have to pay 1 usd or more for each click and at the same time they ask for donations?????

Re: Is MEBORESEARCH a cam

Posted: Thu May 11, 2017 5:05 pm
by malory
Actually, MEBO did not pay for the listing because it is a registered charity. One of the volunteers ensured the google listing ad was done for free thanks to the charity status. So that's really good news for everyone. =D>

Re: Is MEBORESEARCH a cam

Posted: Fri May 12, 2017 12:37 am
by Jimi Stein
I doubt google would list ads for free...seems not believable......you have to pay them