Page 1 of 1

Offering gum/mints

Posted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:06 pm
by Halina
Hi all, i'm a newbie here and happy that i found this community,,,
I know it's a very common topic here
but don't you feel extremely annoyed and depress when someone offers you gum or mint and when you turn it down they follow it with "are you sure"
YES I'M SURE because I know it won't help or probably it will make it worse (i wish i could say that)
have you guys had the courage to ask the reason why they are offering gum??
my dentist today swore i'm fine and i don't have bb and i should stop think about it
if i don't have bb why my coworker keep offering me gum ](*,)
please help me i'm so sad with 0 self-confidence

please excuse my English


Prayers for all of us to find peace and relief [-o<

Re: Offering gum/mints

Posted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:44 pm
by Dead
Yeah i hate it. I'll brush, floss, scrape and use mouth wash. Then as soon as i open my mouth and say something, someone immediately goes "Do you want a gum?". Hurts every time.

Re: Offering gum/mints

Posted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:58 am
by Cureplzz
Yep I hate it I alway say no that's so annoying