Page 1 of 1

What does water taste like to you?

Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:38 pm
by hopeful
Although I still drink quite a bit of water, I really dislike the taste. It's hard to describe but I get the nastiest taste in my mouth when I drink water(always bottled, never tap). What does water taste like to you?

Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:15 am
by elliott
when my breath is at it's worse, I get that taste at the back of the tongue while swishing very cold water. Good way of testing how clean your mouth is.

..but no, in general water tastes like water for me.

Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:19 pm
by mpkle
some water taste nsaty to me too;not quit sure what that means I was under the impression it didnt matter what taste you had in your mouth didnt necessarily mean you have bad breath.Thats why I choose propel it gives me a little fresher feeling.

Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:51 am
by thanatos
water always tastes great to me

Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:52 am
by noptical
thanatos wrote:water always tastes great to me
Me too, unless I drink it when I wake up.

Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:26 am
by hopeful
Hmm...that's interesting. Water used to have no taste to me until my bb got really bad almost two years ago. Has water always tasted fine to you guys? Even when you know you've got bb?

Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:16 pm
by noptical
hopeful wrote:Has water always tasted fine to you guys? Even when you know you've got bb?
Yes, unless its very bad, that is when I wake up.

Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:39 am
by hopeful
Okay, I should clarify. It tastes like nothing if I just drink it normally. I get the bad taste when I swish it around in my mouth. Does anybody else get that?